On Thursday, 8 October 2014 the Heinrich Böll Stiftung is showing, in the context of the RE:FUGE! ZU:FLUCHT! series, the film “How much further”, documenting the life of refugees in Athens. For those of you who are not in Berlin you can also watch the film here.
Before the screening of the film, a panel discussion thematising the protection responsibility and respect for human rights as well as the reform of the current EU migration policy will take place with experts including:
- Stefano Liberti, Journalist and film-maker, Italy
- Dr. Jörg Bentmann, Ministry of the Interior, Germany
- Ska Keller, Member of the European Parliament
- Günter Burkhardt, Pro Asyl
- Zakaria Mohamed Ali, Journalist and film-maker, Italy
Chair: Andrea Dernbach, Der Tagesspiegel